Auto Roulette la Partage (Evolution Gaming)
“Auto roulette” is actually the name of a series that contains all variants of roulette (European, American, French). However, regardless of which variant is used, the gameplay is completely automatic. There is no croupier in these games, the wheel keeps spinning without stopping and offers very fast gameplay. In this way, it is possible to complete 60-80 rounds per hour and 2,500 rounds per day. This is the French variant of the series, so there is only one 0 on the wheel. However, you can use racetrack bets and win back half of your bet (even if you lose the round) when certain conditions are met due to La Partage rules.
Auto Roulette la Partage was developed by Evolution Gaming and released in 2018. Evolution is one of the biggest names in the live dealer games industry and offers incredible variety across all game categories. The game is streamed live from a Casino de Spa in Belgium and, like all other Evolution games, is eCOGRA certified for fairness. If you are looking for a quick roulette game that you can start playing in a few seconds, it may be the right option for you.
Main Features of Auto Roulette la Partage
The game offers classic gameplay without any multipliers or bonus features. However, it has some features that distinguish it from other roulette variants:
- You can bet on the racetrack. These additional options allow you to try your luck with multiple numbers. More specifically, you can bet on the following numbers: Tiers (5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 23, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36), Orphelins (1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20), 31, 34), Voisins (0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25, 26, 3, 35, 12, 28, 7, 29, 18, 22), Zero (0, 3, 12, 15, 26, 32, 35). Payouts for these bets can be 8:1, 11:1, 17:1, or 35:1.
- This is a live multiplayer game, but there is no croupier. The wheel continues to spin automatically 24/7. You can only place new bets while a spin is in progress: this bet is valid for the next spin. A program and a special mechanism are used to drop the ball at the same angle & the same speed each time.
- As the name suggests, La Partage rules are used. This increases the RTP rate (98.65%) and lowers the house edge (1.35%). This is because if you try your luck on and lose one of the bets that pay 1:1 (red/black, odd/even, low/high), half of the wager will be refunded. So even if you lose, you get back half of your investment.
Apart from these, you play classic French roulette in terms of betting options and payouts. Straight bets still pay 35:1 and inside bets payouts range from 5:1 to 17:1. Outside bets share 1:1 or 2:1. You can also get more enjoyable and easier gameplay by using the following features:
- Autoplay. It automatically repeats the selected bet with the same wager until a certain number is reached (e.g., 100 spins).
- Statistics. Via a diagram, you can check the last 500 spin results and determine hot/cold numbers.
- Multiplayer. There is no croupier, but you can still chat with other players.
Like other automatic roulette games, the table limits are lower than average. The most common range we saw was 0.50 (minimum) – 500 (maximum), but the actual range will differ among online casinos: each site can set its own limits. Make sure to check it before playing.
888 CasinoAccepts UK playersTable limits £0.1 - 3 000Payment methods
Lucky Thrillz CasinoAccepts UK playersTable limits £0.1 - 2 000Payment methods
Trada CasinoAccepts UK playersTable limits €0.1 - 2 000Payment methods
Mr.Play CasinoAccepts UK playersTable limits €0.1 - 2 000Payment methods
Pros & Cons of Auto Roulette la Partage
- Highest RTP & lowest house edge among roulette variants
- You get more variety due to racetrack bets
- The betting range suits every bankroll
- Fast and non-stop gameplay
- There is no croupier – some players may not like that
- There is a small window to place new bets
Tips & Tricks for Auto Roulette la Partage
Take advantage of the la Partage rule
There is a very important thing you should know: if you don’t place bets on red/black, odd/even, or low/high, the la Partage rule is not triggered, which essentially means you are playing European roulette with lower RTP & higher house edge. So, build your strategy on this and try to trigger the la Partage rule as much as possible by focusing on bets that pay 1:1. In this way, you will be able to recover half of your losses and extend your playing time. If 1:1 bets get boring after a while, you can combine them with other outside bets. For example, place both a red/black bet and a dozen bet.
Martingale may be the best strategy to use in this game
You can use the Martingale strategy more easily and efficiently due to the fast gameplay and low minimum bet. As is known, this strategy requires doubling the stake after each loss. Fast gameplay will result in quicker returns and lower betting limits will result in slower wager growth. But of course, remember that this is not a guarantee: you can still go bankrupt even with slow gameplay, so if you have a limited bankroll, options like the reverse Martingale may be more appropriate.
Do not accept hot/cold numbers as a certainty
These numbers only show which results are the most frequent and the least. They do not matter mathematically, as all probabilities are reset at each spin. For example, the result being “red” 20 times in a row does not increase or decrease the probability of a “black” outcome in the 21st spin. In every spin, the probability is still (and always) the same. It is possible to see some sequences in the long run (e.g., after 1,000 spins) but these are statistical deviations. Don't base your entire strategy on hot/cold numbers: they can mislead you. Remember the 1916 Monte Carlo incident: 26 times in a row the result was black, and dozens of players went bankrupt.
The RTP of Auto Roulette la Partage is 98.65%, which makes its house edge 1.35%. These are the standard values of French roulette. They are higher than usual because of the la Partage rule: all lost bets that pay 1:1 will refund half of the bet.
There is no single best casino to play Auto Roulette la Partage. This is a popular game that can be found in many casinos, and one of them may be your favorite casino: check it first. If it is not available, we recommend playing this game at Trada Casino, Mr.Bet, or 888: they offer the best bonuses that can be used on live casino games too.
The la Partage rule and automatic gameplay differ this game from the rest. The first one lets players win back half of their initial wager if they place a bet on red/black, odd/even, or low/high and lose. The second one means that the wheel keeps playing automatically 24/7 without a croupier.
No, Auto Roulette la Partage is not rigged. Evolution Gaming, which is the studio that offers this game, is licensed by UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. In addition, all its games, this one included, are certified for fairness by eCOGRA: this is as fair as it gets.
Yes, you can place racetrack bets in Auto Roulette la Partage. These include Voisins du Zero (pays 8:1 – 17:1), Tiers du Cylindre (pays 17:1), Orphelins (pays 17:1 – 35:1), and Jeu Zero (pays 17:1 – 35:1). Simply click on the racetrack section of the table to place one of these bets.