Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette by Electric Elephant
Casino games based on popular TV shows are quite common, and roulette is no exception. This game was developed by Electric Elephant, released in March 2022, and includes some features found in the popular tv contest of the same name. The game is based on the rules of American roulette, that is, there are two “0” pockets on the wheel. However, these pockets have some additional features and can trigger bonus features where you can win up to 10,000 times your stake. Even if you're not a fan of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, this high payout potential alone can be a reason to give it a try.
Main Features of the Game
- The RTP of the game is 96.60% and its volatility is high. Its higher RTP/volatility than classic American roulette is due to its bonus features.
- You can win up to 500 times your stake in single bets and up to 10,000 times your stake in the bonus round.
- The range of bets starts from 0.10 and goes as high as 10,000.
- The base game hit frequency is 2.63%. Bonus game hit frequency is set at 41.92%. This shows that the bonus game can be triggered at every 20 spins (on average).
- The game interface can be displayed in 23 different languages.
What sets this game apart from other American roulette variants is the function of the 0 pockets. If the spin result is 0 or 00, the “Millionaire Ladder” bonus starts. When this happens, players are asked to choose between A, B, C, or D. Each option reveals different numbers (called “Millionaire Numbers”). If the result of the next spin is one of these numbers, the player moves up one level on the ladder. There are a total of 15 levels on the ladder, and each has a different multiplier value that starts from 1x and goes up to 10,000x. So, if your chosen Millionaire Number wins 15 times in a row, you get the highest possible payout. Also, at the beginning of each level, you get the “cash out” option: you can simply take the winnings and leave the bonus game.
There is a "safety net" every 5 levels. For example, let's say the number you chose at level 6 didn't win: you can still win the multiplier payout at level 5. In some versions of the game, you do not need to wait for the result to be 0 or 00 to start the bonus round: you can trigger it at any time by paying 38 times your stake.
|Six Line||5:1||0.1||1 000|
How to Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Roulette
Other than the function of 0 pockets, the game can be played like any other American roulette variant.
- Select a chip from the bottom of the interface: the number on it will represent your bet value.
- Place your chip (or chips) on the table: you can pick a number, a range of numbers, a color, or the odd/even result.
- Spin the wheel. While it is spinning, random numbers will be displayed on the screen: they are called “electric numbers,” and up to 5 of them can be chosen. If your bet matches these numbers and the result is a win, the payout will be multiplied by 50x – 500x.
- If the result is 0 or 00, the bonus game explained above will start.
Pros and Cons of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Roulette
- The chance to win up to 10.000x total bet
- Higher RTP and variety than classic American roulette
- The base game pays multipliers too
- Low entry point (minimum chip value is 0.10)
- Bonus game requires winning at least 5 times in a row
- Buying the bonus game costs too much