Key Bet Roulette by Barcrest
Keybet Roulette is a nice way to freshen up your gameplay a little bit. This version is one of the best games developed by SG Interactive, bringing you a ton of great features, including a bonus bet to top off your regular gameplay with something new and worthwhile. The graphics are up to snuff, and so is the ease of play that will get you involved from the very start.
The game is very popular with players in Great Britain, and as you can imagine, you won’t have any issue depositing directly in GBP. The game is quite accomplished, and it will provide you with great audio and visuals and exciting gameplay that will quickly make it one of your favourite roulette at any online casino!
Speaking of the wheel, it comes with a special twist that we will dive into in just a moment. Let’s see what Key Bet Roulette is all about!
Key Bet Roulette Features
At first blush, Key Bet Roulette is pretty much akin to European Roulette, but here comes the twist.
- The single zero pocket is supplemented by another yellow pocket referred to as the Key Bet position. This pocket is tied into a special bonus round that will help you access different winning conditions.
- The overall house edge of the game isn’t that bad as well, and you will stand to benefit from an average 94.74% RTP.
- The special feature here is the side bet which allows you to bet on a random amount that will be displayed once you put your bet on the yellow field of the table, which is allocated to this type of wager.
- The bet itself pays a multiplier or a pot. There is no way to know how much and if the side bet will pay, but if it does, you could, in theory, win 100 times the size of your bet. However, the good news is that the minimum amount you can win will start at 20 times your bet size.
Once all bets are locked, you can start spinning. Bear in mind that you cannot use one chip to lock in both the yellow bet and the ones near it on the table layout as a “split” bet. The yellow bet is standalone. Not sure how it works? Just try a Key Bet Roulette demo.
Pros & Cons
Key Bet Roulette is expectedly a great game to try. You will find the side bet a bit challenging at first, but with a few Key Bet Roulette free play throughs, there will be nothing to stop you from conquering the game. Let’s take stock of some of the upsides and downsides of this game - if any!
- The game has the equivalent of a second zero more or less
- Not all players may be inclined to bet on the bonus pocket
- Excellent overall gameplay and mechanics
- Easy to place bets through an overlay menu
- Down to an RNG engine that randomises all outcomes
- Great average payout almost unaffected by the special bet
- Can offer you to win a 100:1 payout on the Key Bet pocket
Getting yourself all set up at Key Bet is an easy and straightforward undertaking. You will have nothing to worry about as the game provides you with the same basic steps as any other game variation. First, you need to find a casino that you enjoy and that offers the game.
Once you do, you will have no problem taking it from there. Register yourself, deposit money and open Key Bet Roulette. You will immediately notice that the side bet is yellow, which is the Key Bet we have discussed already.
Now, betting on it is optional. If you choose to, the potential win will be revealed before the wheel spins, so you have something to look forward to. The game is easy to follow from start to finish, and the fact that there is a great side bet to enjoy will make it even more fun on the whole.
There are many great games to try in Great Britain, but Key Bet manages to take the best from all its peers and innovate the experience with a brand new type of bet. Not only that, but unlike most other games which pose as “alternative,” Key Bet doesn’t sacrifice the return to the player.
Players in the UK will enjoy a great average payout as the game has managed to incorporate an exciting new betting mechanic while still making for an overall balance play that strikes home with roulette aficionados.