1000 Diamond Bet Roulette by Playtech
Released in September 2018 by Playtech, 1000 Diamond Bet is an interesting roulette variant as it lacks a regular wheel and a zero pocket. In fact, at first glance, it does not even look like a roulette game: the wheel is in the form of a racetrack and has one more wheel inside. On the table, there are 100 numbers instead of 36 or 37, and you will also see 5 diamond symbols in different colors – they are used to trigger the multiplier payouts and the highest multiplier you can win is 1.000. That’s why the game is called “1000 Diamond Bet”.
1000 Diamond Bet Roulette Features
- The RTP of 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette is 96,19%, which is lower than the European & French variants but still higher than the American variant.
- The minimum bet can be as low as 0.10. The maximum bet is limited to 50, which is lower than many other Playtech roulette games.
- The normal game can pay as high as 10.000. However, you can also win up to 1.000x total bet, which makes the maximum payout 50.000 (50 x 1000).
1000 Diamond Bet Roulette gives you 105 pockets in total: 100 of them are numbers, and 5 of them are diamonds in different colors. There are two wheels nested inside each other. The first one is the “main wheel”, which contains all the numbers and diamond symbols. It looks like a racetrack. The second one is the “multiplier wheel”. It only starts to spin if you place a bet on one of the diamonds and win. The multiplier wheel only awards multiplier values ranging between 1x and 1.000x. However, the type of the diamond bet affects the maximum multiplier you can win with this wheel:
- Single Diamond bet: 39x - 999x
- Split Diamond bet: - 19x - 499x
- Trio Diamond bet: - 12,33x - 332x
- Corner Diamond bet: 9x - 249x
- Street Diamond bet: 7x – 199x
- Line Diamond bet: 1,66x – 65,66x
In addition, a straight bet on 100 numbers pays 100:1. You win 40:1 for split bets, 24:1 for corner bets, 9:1 for column bets, and 4:1 for line bets. Payouts of even money bets are the same as regular roulette (1:1).
|Six Line||4:1||0.5||1 000|
How to play 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette
- Chips that will represent your bets are listed on the left. Their values start from 0.01 and go as high as 100. Pick one and remember that you need at least 0.10 to play the game.
- Place your chips on the table. The section with numbers gives you four options: a single number, a range of numbers, a color, or odd/even numbers. The section with diamonds is for activating the multiplier wheel – they are side bets and not mandatory.
- For the purpose of this explanation, let’s say you placed a chip on “red 7” and “blue diamond”. Click the “spin” button to start the game.
- The main wheel will start to spin. If the result is anything other than a red 7 and a blue diamond, you lose the game. If red 7 wins, you will win this bet but lose the blue diamond bet. If the result is a blue diamond, you lose the red 7 bet, but the inner multiplier wheel will start to spin.
- This wheel can pay between 1x and 1000x, as described above. The resulting number is multiplied by your bet and the payout is calculated.
Pros & Cons
- You get 105 outcomes to bet on
- The RTP is still satisfying for an exotic variant like this
- Regular roulette bets pay much more
- The maximum bet limit is very low
- Hard to play on mobile due to big interface elements