Penny Roulette by Playtech
Penny Roulette is an amazing version of the game that is very popular in Great Britain. Offering a nominal bet that begins at £0.01 and still constitutes a qualifying wager, you will find this version of the game to offer you everything you would expect from a great game.
Penny Roulette Online is marked by high customisation options that pertain directly to the look of the game. Released by Playtech, this game focuses on bringing you the best possible experience without exacting too much from your budget and making sure that you feel involved and entertained.
Various theme changes and small adjustments to the UI will make your gameplay a moveable feast, and you are bound to have a blast going through the available options. Next, we will look at what makes this title so special, or at the very least, a popular pick in the UK.
Penny Roulette Features
Also called 1p roulette, this game will be very easy to get involved with as it will offer no challenge to figuring out the gameplay. Much of the wheel and table are pretty standard for any game out there. The main thing that changes here is the betting limit.
- This game’s most notable feature is the fact that you may bet only £0.1 to get started.
- Your maximum bet stretches up to £20 to give you some leeway if you don’t want to be stuck at a very low wager.
- Not only do chip sizes begin at £0.1, but can you also place a qualifying wager that is worth 1 pence. This is a great way to introduce new players who haven’t played much roulette before but who don’t want to necessarily play demos.
- 20p roulette makes it straightforward to place a wager and collect your winnings.
To top it all off, the game is fully optimised for mobile play, thanks to the underpinning HTML5 software. In other words, you can expect this game to run nicely from your Android and iOS devices.
Pros & Cons
There are always some strengths and weaknesses in a game, and 20p roulette is perhaps not without its blemishes. Overall, though, the gameplay feels fun and involves everyone to find the best way to win. We have shortlisted the pros and cons of the game that we know you would be interested in yourself. Here is what to expect from a Penny Roulette casino and the game it offers.
- It can feel a little boring to high roller players
- Has no special features or gameplay elements
- Great overall gameplay
- Flexible betting limits
- No pressure to place big wagers
- You can qualify at a £0.1 wager
- Optimised for mobile
- Same RTP as European Roulette
- Often part of the welcome bonus
When you enter most penny roulette casinos, you won’t have to think twice about how the game of 20p roulette plays. Well, to make sure you understand the premise fully, we have made sure to brief you through the rules quickly. They are very easy to follow, and you will find the gameplay relaxing.
- Find a great UK casino that offers penny roulette
- Get started by placing a minimum wager of £0.01
- After placing all your bets, spin the wheel
- Wait for the software to resolve the results
- Play again if you want to continue
This is really how simple it is to play penny roulette. There are no special features to watch out for here. The only notable thing is that you would never have to place too big of a wager, making this game great to play with strategies such as Martingale or Fibonacci.
For those of you looking to play a great version of the game, we are pretty sure you will find 20p roulette to be spot-on. The game offers flawless gameplay that will grow on you, and the fact it’s fully mobile compatible make it one of the best products to try.
Playtech has done a fine job of building a powerful RNG game that will stick with players long after their playthrough. The clear benefit of having flexible wagers and betting only a penny at a time is also huge and makes roulette gameplay so much safer and arguably more enjoyable!