No Zero Roulette by Casino Web Scripts
As the name suggests, No Zero Roulette is a unique roulette variation that differs from traditional European roulette in one respect: There is no "zero" segment. This is one of the newest European roulette variants designed for online casino players.
The absence of the zero pocket results in higher payouts but a lower house edge. The gameplay of No Zero Roulette is very similar to that of standard roulette. Players bet on where they think the ball will land.
Due to the fact that there is no zero, this game from Casino Web Scripts lacks some advanced betting options, such as the race track. But all the usual inside and outside bets are included. Let us take a closer look at the game's features and characteristics.
No Zero Roulette Features
As mentioned above, No Zero Roulette has become increasingly popular in online casinos. The main features and characteristics of this variation are the main reasons why this game became so famous. Some of the key characteristics of No Zero Roulette are:
- 3D graphics and audio effects: The game features modern 3D graphics and top-notch music and sound effects.
- The return to player (RTP) of this roulette variation is around 95%. Even though there’s no zero slot, this variation offers similar payouts with traditional European roulette.
- Even though the game doesn’t offer an autoplay function, it automatically allows you to place the same bet as the previous spin. All you have to do is press the “REBET” button on the right side of your screen.
- The game doesn’t include a race track function, but that’s reasonable since advanced bets usually depend on the zero slot as well.
- The player has the opportunity to bet on all common inside (straight up, split, street, corner, etc.) and outside (red/black, even/odd) bets.
- The No Zero Roulette variation has a rake function. What that means is that a small amount is deducted from every win. The exact amount of the RAKE is constantly displayed next to the min/max board.
The absence of the zero slot in the No Zero Roulette is what makes this variation appealing to beginner and experienced casino players. The reason is simple: Players don’t have to compute the likelihood of winning; the odds are consistently equitable for all parties involved.
|Straight up||35:1||5||25 000|
|Six Line||5:1||5||25 000|
How to play No Zero Roulette
Playing the No Zero Roulette game is very simple. You just need to load the game and start placing bets on the roulette table. After you have placed your bets, you can click on the wheel to start the spin.
The truth is that it is a fairly straightforward game that you will probably understand without any problems. However, if you want to try No Zero Roulette before playing with real money, you can always load the demo version offered above.
The rules of No Zero Roulette are very similar to the usual European roulette. You start by selecting the bet at the top left of your screen and placing your chips on inside or outside bets.
The available bets are: Numbers from 1 to 36, red and black squares, even and odd squares, bets on dozens, bets on specific squares (even, horizontal, corner), and bets for columns.
No Zero Roulette is a brilliant option for players who are looking for a non-complex roulette variation. On the other hand, if you are a player that is looking for advanced features such as autoplay, race track, and bonus functions, you may need to explore other alternatives.
Pros & Cons
As with all roulette variants, there are people who like to play No Zero Roulette and others who do not. In any case, the advantages and disadvantages of this variation are:
- Easy to understand
- 3D graphics
- Lack of advanced features like autoplay and race track
- The RAKE feature, which takes a small percentage of the player’s winnings