Mega Fire Blaze Roulette by Playtech
“Fire Blaze” is the name of a feature Playtech uses in different casino games. In games with this feature, there are four different jackpots (Mini, Minor, Major, and Grand) that the player can win when a certain action is completed. Launched in November 2020, Mega Fire Blaze Roulette also has these jackpots and offers the chance to win up to 2,000x your stake if you're lucky enough. Apart from this feature, this is a European roulette variant, meaning it has a single 0 pocket on the wheel and the bet options (apart from the addition of racetrack bets) are no different.
Mega Fire Blaze Roulette Features
- The RTP of the game is 97,31%, which is slightly higher than European roulette. This is because of its multiplier payouts and the “Fire Blaze” feature.
- In addition to classic bets, you can try your luck on the racetrack: it is possible to place a Tier, Neighbours, Orphelins, and Voisins du Zero bet too.
- The chip values start from 0.01 and go as high as 100.
- The minimum bet required to play the game is 0.10. The maximum bet is 100. Mega Fire Blaze Roulette can pay up to 10.000 in the regular game and up to 2.000x total bet (200.000) in the bonus game.
- Due to its jackpots, the payout of the straight bet is different than classic European roulette: it pays 29:1 instead of 35:1.
The game is played like European roulette, but there is a difference: after placing your bet and spinning the wheel, random numbers (up to 5) are selected and they start to glow, like they are on fire. If your bet is one of these numbers and the result is a win, the bonus game starts, which gives you a chance to win one of the jackpots.
The bonus game is called “Mega Fire Blaze Round”. You will see a new table that contains 12 columns, each with 3 cells. Under some of these columns, you will see a multiplier value (up to 5x). Some columns, however, will have a “star” symbol.
You get to make three spins. If you manage to fill an entire column, you get three more and collect the multiplier values under that column. Filling a column with stars will award one of the jackpots: you can win 20x (mini), 100x (minor), 500x (major), and 2.000x (grand).
The chance of triggering the bonus game is around 3,50% with 5 numbers (5/37). If there are fewer numbers, it will be even lower. That being said, once it is triggered, all payouts will be multiplied, which makes it worth the wait.
How to play Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
Playing the game is no different than playing any other European roulette with racetrack bets, as you have no direct control over the bonus feature.
- You will see a list of chips with different values on the left, between 0.01 and 100. Pick anyone you want but remember that 0.10 is the minimum bet value to play the game.
- Place your chips on the table or racetrack. As usual, a bet can be placed on a single number or multiple numbers. Or you can try your luck on color and odd/even numbers. At any point, you can double your wager by clicking the “x2” button.
- Spin the wheel. You will see some numbers will start to “burn” on the table: these are random numbers selected by the game. If you placed a bet on them and you win that spin, the bonus game will start, as described above.
- If not, continue playing as usual until you score a win and/or trigger the bonus game.
Pros & Cons
- Slightly better RTP rate than European roulette
- Racetrack bets offer additional opportunities to win
- A bonus game that can pay 20x, 100x, 500x, or 2.000x
- The payout for the straight bet is lower than usual, 29:1 instead of 35:1
- The chance to trigger the bonus game is very low