Advanced Roulette by NetEnt
Advanced Roulette is a European roulette variant developed by the well-known game provider, NetEnt. NetEnt is one of the leading software providers in the online casino industry and has created numerous games through the years.
This roulette variant follows the rules of European roulette, with a single “0” and 36 more pockets on the wheel. NetEnt powered this roulette game with realistic sound effects and graphics in order to replicate the experience of a real land-based casino.
In Advanced Roulette, players have the opportunity to place a variety of bets, including inside bets like straight up, street, corner, and line bets, and outside bets like even/odd, red/black, and high/low.
Advanced Roulette has several features for players, like changing the table color and adjusting the sound and game speed.
Advanced Roulette Features
Every online casino game out there comes with certain features and characteristics. Especially when we talk about online roulette games, players want to see several great features to be attracted by a roulette game. With that in mind, NetEnt adds several features and characteristics, such as:
- Great graphics and sound effects: Advanced Roulette provides an authentic casino experience with some high-quality graphics.
- Single zero wheel: The game follows European roulette rules, which feature a single “0” pocket, giving players better odds of winning. So, the RTP of Advanced Roulette is the same as a standard version of 97.3%.
- Favorite bets: Players in Advanced Roulette can save their favorite bets and place them in future spins with just one click.
- Quick spin: Advanced Roulette allows players to play the game in quick spin mode, which speeds up the game and provides players the ability to play more rounds in a shorter amount of time.
- Multiple betting options: Like many other European roulette variations, Advanced Roulette allows players to place a wide range of bets on the roulette table. That means players can make bets on the standard outside/inside bets. Moreover, players can wager on the Racetrack. You can independently turn on Special Bets like a Final Plein on the game setting button.
- Game statistics: When a player enters the Advanced Roulette will automatically see in the left corner some detailed statistics on the game, like hot and cold numbers.
- Mobile compatibility: NetEnt knows that many online casino players prefer to make a casino session from their mobile devices. With that in mind, Advanced Roulette is fully-compatible with any mobile device.
Overall, NetEnt has created Advanced Roulette to provide players with a more realistic and enjoyable gaming experience with several features and customization options.
How to play Advanced Roulette
As we mentioned above, when players enter Advanced Roulette, they will see the usual roulette table that would be seen in European roulette. Players that want to bet and play on Advanced Roulette have to make a few steps first.
Once the game has loaded, the player needs to select the value of his chips at the bottom of the screen. The value of the chips ranges from 1 to 1000. After that, he needs to place a bet on the betting table by just clicking on the desired betting area. Pay attention to the table limits because, for this game minimum bet is 1$, and the maximum bet is different according to bet type. For example, the maximum bet for Straight up is 10$, but for the 1:1 odds bets, like red/black is 500$.
When these two steps are finished, click on the spin button, and the game will start. The ball will land on a number and if this number is on your betting options, the game will give you your winnings.
In addition, players can use various customization options to adjust the sound and graphics quality or save their favorite bets.
Pros & Cons
Advanced Roulette may have numerous features and characteristics, but just like all other casino games, this roulette variant also has some shortcomings. Let’s see the pros and cons of this popular casino game.
- Great graphics and sound effects
- Single zero wheel that gives better odds of winning
- Quick spin mode
- Mobile compatibility
- Numerous customizable settings
- Various betting options
- Lack of interactive and social gaming experience
- There are no special features like a bonus feature