3D European Roulette by Iron Dog Studio
Just because something is classic doesn't mean it can't look modern. 3D European Roulette, released by Iron Dog Studio in July 2017, is a good example of this: it has a graphic and effect quality that you can't even see in most roulette games today. Its interface contains many elements that will make gameplay easier, and you can also try your luck in basic racetrack bets. But perhaps the most important feature is that it uses the rules of “La Partage”: thanks to this, the RTP of the game can be higher than the classic European variant. 3D European Roulette doesn't have side bets, multipliers, or bonus games, but it offers the vanilla version of the game in the best possible way.
3D European Roulette Features
- The RTP pf 3D European Roulette is 97,30%, but if you only use the even money bets, which triggers the La Partage rules, the RTP goes up to 98,65%. The volatility is medium.
- The coin range of the game is 0.25 – 200. The minimum bet is 0.50, and the maximum table limit is set at 500.
- The maximum amount you can win is 10.000.
- The game interface can be viewed in five different languages, and it is optimized for smartphones & tablets.
The game looks pretty impressive and contains lots of transition effects, but it is still classic European roulette. By clicking the “racetrack” area on the interface, you can open the French bets section and try your chance on Tiers, Orphelins, and Voisins too. Another important thing you should know is the “La Partage” rule. This means if you place an even money bet (red/black, odd/even, low/high) and the result is 0, you don’t lose the bet. Instead, half of your wager is returned - this is what makes the RTP rate for even bets higher than usual. The game interface contains many features that will make the gameplay more enjoyable:
- By clicking the “stats” button, you can highlight the hot and cold numbers with individual winning chances. In addition, the “history” section displays the last spin results.
- With the “x2” button, you can double the bet amount easily.
- There are also buttons to remove all bets or the last chip placed.
- And with the “rebet” button, you can simply repeat your last bet.
- Lastly, you can activate the “fast play” from the settings page, which will cancel the spin animation of the wheel and display the result instantly.
The payouts of the game are the same as classic European roulette: it ranges between 1:1 and 35:1. Outside bets offer higher winning chances and using even money bets (outcomes that pay 1:1) will activate the La Partage rule automatically.
How to play 3D European Roulette
- As usual, select a chip first from the bottom left side of the screen. 0.50 is the minimum amount required to start the game. Click on a chip first, then click on the table on top of your bet selection.
- Speaking of selections, your options are racetrack bets that cover multiple numbers or numbers/colors on the main table. If you prefer the main table, you can place a bet on a single number, a number range, red/black, or odd/even.
- We highly recommend using the “stats” feature, as it shows the winning chance of every selection you can make.
- After placing bets, simply click on the “spin” button and start the game. Keep spinning the wheel until you score a win.
Pros & Cons
- The “stats” feature shows the winning chance of every bet
- The RTP is higher than regular European roulette
- Lots of interface elements to make gameplay easier
- Racetrack bets offer more options to try your luck on
- Amazing graphics & effects
- The gameplay may be too “classic” for some players
- Only three types of racetrack bets are available