Everything You Need to Know About 4567 Strategy
The 4567 roulette system is a not very famous strategy. In fact, there are not many roulette players who know the history of this system. This roulette strategy is based on the well-known neighbours’ bets.
Neighbour’s bets are the non-overlapping numbers on the table and wheel. For many, this now may be really confusing but don’t worry, as we will explain everything. Let’s see how the 4567 strategy works and if it performs well.
How You Can Run The 4567 System
For starters, you should know that neighbouring numbers on the wheel and the table differ in the roulette game. This means that the sequences of numbers are different. You can try to cover by using multiple neighbours (5 numbers each) on the race track.
But you have to make sure that they do not overlap on the table. This is a bit problematic. So if you don’t want to host several experiments for no reasons, we did the maths for you. The possible combinations are:
- Neighbours of numbers 3, 4, 5, 6
- Neighbours of numbers 4, 5, 6, 7
- Neighbours of numbers 15, 16, 17, 18
- Neighbours of numbers 16, 17, 18, 19
- Neighbours of numbers 17, 18, 19, 20
System 4567 differs from other roulette strategies because it has the minimum distance between neighbours on the race track - 7 units. This means that the occupied pockets on the roulette wheel are distributed evenly. In fact, this is where this roulette system took its name.
So, what is the key point of this roulette strategy? Let’s try to explain it by showing you the following algorithm:
- You bet on neighbour numbers 3-4-5-6
- For lost spins, you have to increase the bet by 1 unit
- On the other hand, for winning spins, you have to reduce the wager by 1 unit until you reach the minimum bet
- When you win spins, you change the neighbour numbers to 15-16-17-18, with the progression of bets being the same
- With the same idea, you successively switch to patterns 16-17-18-19, 17-18-19-20, and 4-5-6-7. The bets remain the same as the last pattern.
If we want to talk about statistics, all patterns consist of 20 different numbers. This means that you have a 54% winning probability in each one pattern, and your payout will be 16 units. In a few words, even when you change patterns, the statistics won’t be affected.
4567 System in Testing
Just like every other roulette strategy we ever reviewed, we will now try to test the 4567 system to see how it performs in real action. For the purposes of our test, we will use the Google Sheets simulation tool. On this test, we decided to put 3 different players with a starting bankroll of £1000. The simulation will be going for 1000 roulette spins. Let’s now have a look at the player’s 1 results.
In this simulation, we observe a very fast decline, so let’s look at the whole simulation on a larger scale to understand it better:
We can see that player number 1 already lost its bankroll after almost 200 rounds. Let’s now see how things go for players number 3 and 4.
We can easily see that on all players the bankroll declines to 0 very quickly. This result is mainly due to the fact that we have to increase our wager by 1 unit after every loss. In addition, the starting bet in this roulette strategy is 20 units as we set 20 straight-ups.
Of course, this means that if we lose the first spin, we have to bet 20 more units. However, theoretically, we may get a small profit after 10 rounds.
Drawbacks of 4567 strategy
The first and most obvious drawback comes when we have to face very long sessions. As we bet on 4 neighbours at the same time, the total 20 straight-ups will increase rapidly our betting amount due to the progression loss system.
Of course, this doesn't change a lot when it comes to short sessions. Although it is possible to have a profit because the winning probability is 54% and the losing probability is 46%.
The truth is that this is a fairly hard strategy to understand since you have to bet on specific neighbour patterns. At the same time, our testing showcased that the bankroll is zeroed after a long session.
If you try the 4567 strategy for a short session, you shouldn’t play it for more than 10 to 20 spins. From that point on, if you’d like to extend your game, you should only use low values.
For 1000 spins, the maths suggests that you’ll have 540 wins with a profit of 8640 and 460 losses with a total loss of 9200. So, it becomes obvious that this strategy is certainly not more effective than other systems out there.
Your new strategy is waiting to be tested - play roulette for real!
Trada CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £50Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 30+Live dealerPayments
Lucky Thrillz CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £25Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 30+Live dealerPayments
GreenplayAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £25Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 20+Live dealerPayments
Jackie Jackpot CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £25Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 30+Live dealerPayments
Mr.Play CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £200Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 50+Live dealerPayments