$150 Roulette Strategy
The $150 roulette system is one of the most simple strategies. The $150 is only one of the names we’ve seen gamblers use for this system. The strategy is mostly tailored to players with relatively big starting bankrolls. Of course, this doesn’t mean you can’t try it with smaller amounts as well.
$150 Strategy: How it Works
As mentioned above, the $150 is one of the easiest strategies out there. All you need to do to utilise it is play the following bets:
- Bet £50 on two of the three Dozens
- Bet £5 on 10 of the remaining Dozens spaces.
After placing your bets, only three numbers will be uncovered in the roulette table. This combination of bets actually provides a 91.89% winning probability.
After placing your bets via the $150 strategy, there are three possible outcomes:
- You win one of the bets placed on Dozens. This result will not grant you a win or loss. In this scenario, you’ll break even.
- You win one of the straight-up £5 bets in one of the 10 numbers you’ve selected from the last Dozens. This is the best result, which results in a total profit of £30.
- The ball sits in one of the 3 uncovered numbers. You end up losing the £150 you bet for the round.
So, via the $150 system, you can either break even, win £30 or lose your £150. By doing the maths, we found out that there’s a 27.03% chance of winning. In other words, you would need to win approximately 5 rounds to make up for one loss.
It becomes evident that this is a similar strategy to the well-known 24+8 system we’ve reviewed before. You can try both methods and compare them. Sooner or later, you will come up with the same conclusion we did. Both methods are the same. The difference is that the $150 strategy is a special scenario where you increase your base bet unit by 5 times. This is what this strategy has as a secret. But, how does it perform?
Let’s start by organising a fictional 5 rounds scenario:
The ball sits in one of the Dozens we bet on. We break even.
We are fortunate to win via one of our straight-up bets. This results in a £30 profit.
Once again, the ball sits in one of our straight-up £5 bets. We have a £60 total profit so far.
Unfortunately, the ball sits in one of the three uncovered numbers and we lose our £150. After the end of this round, we are down £90.
We hit one of the two Dozens, which breaks us even once again. After 5 rounds, we end up losing £90
Testing the $150 Strategy Long Term
Unfortunately, we can’t have safe results via the 5 rounds scenario above. This is why we used mathematical formulas and the Google Sheets random number generator to deeply test how the $150 method works long term. Since this system is essentially the same with the 24+8 system we have already reviewed, all we needed to do was change the betting parameters. The wager amounts remained the same for all of the fictional players we created for the shakes of this experiment.
For this test, we created 5 players. All of them started with a £1000 bankroll and the experiment was set to last 500 rounds. You can have a look at the final results, depicted in the graph below:
By examining the results, we can safely say that the method proved to be more successful than other strategies. To be exact, all players ended up winning an amount during the first 200 rounds. Player 1 peaked at £1120 on the 25th move, Player 2 at £1210 after the 36th spin, Player 3 at £1480 on the 128th move and the last player at £1330 after the 199th spin.
One thing is certain. As with the 24+8 system, the bigger the base unit, the greater the dynamics shown in the players’ bankroll. And that’s reasonable. The experiment we hosted for the 24+8 method showed much smaller amplitude for the same charts, because of the smaller base bet unit.
With the 5 times bigger unit of the $150 method, the risk is relatively higher. This is why you can try this method, if you have a relatively big bankroll.
$150 Strategy: Main Traps and Flaws
The truth is that all five players we created for our test ended up losing their initial bankroll in the long run. This is why the $150 system isn’t a reliable long-term strategy. In other words, the results were exactly the same with the 24+8 system we tested before. Since the $150 has a five-times larger base unit than the 24+8, this unfortunate situation also happened much more quickly.
This is also the reason why this isn’t a smart solution for smaller bankroll holders. But, bankruptcy can be avoided if you come up with a short term strategy that has realistic winning goals.
Apart from the bigger (5x) base bet unit, the $150 system is identical to the well known 24+8 strategy. As expected, the larger stakes result in a more dynamic balance. With this system, you have a 27.03% chance of winning and a 8.11% chance of losing in every spin. The rest 64.86% is the chance of breaking even.
The $150 system, as with most strategies, doesn’t stand a chance if used long term. But, you can try it for short games. If you have the budget required and prefer playing with short term strategies, you could try this method. Finally, if you liked the system but need a smaller base unit, the 24+8 strategy is the best way to go.
Your new strategy is waiting to be tested - play roulette for real!
Trada CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £50Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 30+Live dealerPayments
Lucky Thrillz CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £25Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 30+Live dealerPayments
GreenplayAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £25Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 20+Live dealerPayments
Jackie Jackpot CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £25Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 30+Live dealerPayments
Mr.Play CasinoAccepts UK playersBonus 100% up to £200Wagering requirement x35Roulette games 50+Live dealerPayments